I am passionate about my practice. I constantly strive to enrich my knowledge with the latest information and techniques in my fields of study. That includes regular travel to attend the best trainings or symposiums available in the fields of alternative therapies.
I am also quite obsessed with nutrition. Having lived in the US for 5 years, I have witnessed the physical disorders that can result from an inappropriate diet. Eating the wrong food also has an impact on our mental, on our happiness. I’ve attended several raw food workshops and classes (including with a chef from The Tree Of Life/Arizona, US), but I am a “Flexivore” and I respect everyone’s tastes and dietary orientation as long as the food involved is of high quality.
My approach to my patients is to combine attentiveness and a positive outlook – each one is special in my eyes. It is important for me to adapt to each patient as an individual, and manage each situation within an atmosphere of absolute trust and confidentiality.
About my practice
Through the muscle test of Applied Kinesiology and the arm reflex test of Holistic Kinesiology, I look for imbalances in the body. These might be due to one or a combination of the following :
- Toxicity (infections, viruses, heavy metals, chemicals)
- Allergies, intolerances, auto-immune problems
- Deficiencies (minerals, vitamins, amino-acides, essential fatty acids, etc)
- Incorrect body acid/alkaline balance (PH)
- Hormonal problems
- Energy blockages in meridians and chakras
- Unresolved emotions
- Chronic stress (stuck in flight or fight mode)
- Physical problems, alignment of the spine, cranium and jaw
- Geopathic and electromagnetic disturbances
I then balance the body with an array of combined tools :
- Massage of neurovascular and neurolymphatic points
- Acupressure or electro-stimulation of acupuncture points
- Structural Kinesiology Techniques
- NAET® Technique
- Vibrational medicine: homeopathic remedies, flower essence remedies
- Supplements, plants based formulas
- Colour therapy
- Sound Therapy
- NLP, EFT, Callaghan Technique
The aim is for the treatment to activate the body’s own healing powers, the body self-healing mechanism.
I also offer a Nutritional Coaching Program : “Change your eating habits/Dietary Regime” for weight management, increased energy levels, detoxifying.
- Kinesiology Foundation Course, CNM (College of Natural Medicine), London
- Kinesiology Practitioner Certificate, The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology, London
- Holistic Kinesiology, IPN Porto
- Anatomy & Physiology Level 3, ITEC London
- Nutrition Therapist Certificate, The Health Science Academy, UK
- Naet® Academy, Switzerland, UK & France
Additional trainings/courses include : Focus on the Endocrine System/Kinesiology Institute, Bach Flower Remedies, Basic Iridology, Auriculotherapy, NLP, Callaghan Technique, Candida Program by Alison Manos, Reiki Level I.